Wednesday, June 2, 2010


Today I has doing some updating to various accounts and fell upon Dan Della Vella's Twitter account from Buffalo Design Group (in Buffalo, NY). Dan had a great post for some real fun packaging designs. Click here and check out them out for yourself. My favorite is this Men's Perfume Bottle, as seen above, a concept from Polish design studio Ah&Oh. (image via: The Dieline)
See more packaging designs here from another tweet.



Websites



Today I was looking for ideas for a new website creation; I always start my "website inspirational search" with music artists. I find most artists have fantastic sites that truly pull you in. My favorite of the day is Norah Jones; I think it has to do with the sweet aspect that comes from the hand drawn type. Another favorite is Taylor Swift's site that looks more like a magazine layout with gorgeous photos.

See more webpages: 30 Beautiful websites. I have been staring at this page for two days, making sure I look at each link.

No comments:

Post a Comment