Friday, December 17, 2010

Wrapped up for Christmas?


You know when you see a hefty price tag and you know most off your money is going towards packaging, well this bottle is proof of that. Don't get me wrong this bottle has great shape, a fancy cap, and a lovely embossed leather wrapping. But I think this might be a bit much because I'm also curious if this rum actually tastes good, the bottle is so pretty I have to wonder if they're hiding something.

Update: Although I was previously looking at this rum as expensive because of the packaging, it recently went on sale and it is actually pretty good. It got my attention with the design which was a good thing but so did the price. Would it be sad to say that I would be more willing to buy this rum for the same price if it didn't have that leather looking belt?

No comments:

Post a Comment