Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Disney Princess Engagement Rings

Disney has realized that it is not only children that love there brand and characters, but adults as well. I know my mother-in-law loves Disney and fits this demographic. She goes to Disney World every year, has a Minnie bathroom, and accessories purchased, such as her iPhone case, follow in the love of Disney. So I was pleased to see these engagement rings hit the market and I'm sure there are plenty of single ladies dieing to get the question popped with one of these rings.

What I think also what have worked is to create these rings using fake diamonds for the little princess fans as well. As a small girl I got a purple stone ring for my communion and it met the world to me. I think if I got one of these rings designed for my favorite Disney princesses, Ariel at the time, it would have made me melt.

This ring designs are lovely and truly communicate the princess they were designed for. These sparkling product designs will be around for years to come, for Disney merchandising and on fingers of dreamy fans everywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment